Washoe County Phase 2 Reopening
Modified Operations still in place
Health District Hotline:
Follow us on Twitter:
Reno, Nev. May 29, 2020. As the Phase 2 reopening as directed by Governor Sisolak and the State of Nevada begins on May 29, and some county employees returning to offices on June 1, modified business operations for county services are still in effect.
Here are some things to expect if you have an appointment at the Washoe County Complex, or come in person to vote:
- Customers will be requested to wash or sanitize hands upon entering facilities.
- Building entrances will require temperature checks of anyone entering the buildings. Any person with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or more will not be allowed in the building.
- In the County Complex, Building A, from June 1-5, Registrar of Voters will be conducting early voting with Registration tables provided to the public near the doors for optimal safety.
- COVID-19 prevention and safety signage have been placed throughout all Washoe County buildings and common areas for direction and as a gentle reminder to follow safe practices.
- Facility cleaning (janitorial services) has evolved, providing deeper sanitation of those areas.
- Public meetings will continue to be held virtually unless required to be in person by Governor’s directive.
- Washoe County is continuing to take direction from State of Nevada Roadmap to Recovery in accordance with the directives from the Governor’s Office.
For more information regarding which county services are conducted virtually and which are by appointment only, please click here.